My paternal grandmother was a great inspiration and role model for me. When the Estate had the yearly tenant farmers dinner, May Lupton who always had to be placed next to the guest visitor as she was friendly and put people at ease. I hope you will find I have carried her traits on. I have always loved entertaining and I understand our parties are legendary. I love good food and to give people a good time so this has lead me to offering my services to you .
Whether it be a surprise intimate dinner party for two or a ball for 200 I am happy to take the pressure off you and make sure you get the party you deserve and let you enjoy your event and enjoy the company of your guests.
- Board member for Welcome to Yorkshire
- Board member for Ryedale District Accommodation Group
- Elected member of the new North York Moors National Park ‘Leader Board Project’, responsible for the spending of £2.3m grant funding for businesses within the Park over the next 6 years.
- Accommodation Board member for VisitYork
- Past director of Deliciously Yorkshire
- In 15 months I took 3 businesses to be able to call themselves “Award winning” .Would you like that too ?